About the Curriculum (From 6-12 years of age)
The Kid Standardization Curriculum makes learners future ready through thematic lessons that allow them to connect English language learning to various subjects. Learners are also encouraged to learn English by reflecting on their own experience, encouraging discussions on what is being taught and exploring how ideas are connected.
- Standardize, unify and streamline the curriculum, coursebook, syllabus and assessment to equip students with the 21st century skills;
- Provide meaning contents with resources that are rich in visual and activities that allow students to think critically;
- Strengthen reading and writing at a young age;
- Integrate the Blended Learning approach in delivering the lessons;
- Proficiency outcome: Independent user (CEFR B2).
|Kid Program||Tuition Fee & Duration|
|Kid Starter – Kid 4||$305||$610|
|Kid 5 – Kid 9||$305||$610|
|Kid 10 to Kid 12||$330||$660|
|08:00 am – 10:30 am
02:00 pm – 04:30 pm
*Other fees may apply.